Magazine Back Cover


My final page will be the back cover of a magazine, and I'm going for a minimalistic look if possible. As most modern magazine back covers are really simple and minimalistic, which is how I wanted it to be. To make this minimalistic cover to work, it I first imported an image that is related to my theme (JDM), so I decided to go for this black supra which was taken a long time ago and centre it on this page.


I didn't want the image to be full length, so I blended it to half way so I can add texts at the bottom of the image or add another image that goes along side with the main image. After that I have added a white border for the aesthetic look and trying to keep the audience attentions towards the middle of the page instead of the full page. The white border allow the edge of the image to look smoother and not rough when looking at it.


Lastly I have decided to add texts that contain useful information such as the location of the magazine being produce, the mobile number if the audience wants to ask any informations or questions they would like to know, and email if they the audience doesn't want to call, they can email. At the very bottom, I have added the copyright so that the magazine can have rights that the creators have over their literary and artistic works such as the images that I have been taken unless they have the permission to do so.





Comments