Magazine Double Page

This is my internal double pages where I double the width size of the page so that I can split it in half and do the double pages. First thing I did on this page is find the middle section of this page and once I found it, I marked it with a thin line to show that its a double page and its been separated. Then I started to do make a template for my image that I am going to place in later and since I don't want it to be basic standard image on a page, I started to design a frame that image is going to be inserted which gives it authentic look.  


After splitting the page in half and designing the image frame, I started importing the images I was going to use which are the side of the car and the front of the car. I first compare which image look nicer to have in the frame I created which turns out to be the front then I placed the other image on the top left with the capacity down to 50% because I didn't want the audience to focus too much on the image but in the information instead. Another reason why I did that so it can blend in with the background which makes the aesthetic more unique to it. Lastly with the images that I used, I have added black and white mode on these images because I think it matches with the dark theme I have going throughout my whole work (the website and the magazine) and overall I think it looks better in black and white.


Once I have finished with the images that are needed on this page, I move on to adding texts to this double page. So I started with the subtitle "turn up the boost" as it stands out more than having a title, since this page falls under the same theme JDM, which was clearly represented on the front cover of the magazine. As 'boost" is in red emphasis, the excitement and passion this car gives out to the audience. Another reason why I used red is for appearance looks, making this double page look much nicer, which fits in with my demographic from the age of 14-28, making it easier to look at the younger demographic. Then I added the specification for this car with the title "Nissan 200 SX" to make sure the audience know what they are looking at, letting them understand this page much better. I kept the writing simple and understandable for the younger audience, with a clear house font, so it's easier for audiences to read it. I used the white font because it goes well with the black background themed and it stands out more compared to any other colours. Then, at the very end, I saw an empty gap in the middle, so I decided to add the car a rating "4.3 rating" out of 5 based on reviews I saw and the car specifications. 


Comments