Website Update 0.3

 01/02/2022

Then I added the car model underneath the car brand and did that for the rest of the car that's been shown in this page. Along side with that I have added the car specification to keep the audience more interest and telling them information they could want. 






Added way more cars and their pictures in this current page, along with numbers starting from 1 to 9, so that the audience would know where it start and end. Making the current page look much better and more fitted for my demographic. Then I added next and previous arrow which users could use to scroll through this car gallery and be more interactive with my website, they can also tap on the car to change the slides or swipe their fingers if they are on phone while browsing through the website. I made the arrows white so that it stands out from everything that's on the page so that audiences can able to see it and able to access without searching for it when they want to use it.



Soon after that I have implemented a footer for this current page at the end of the page, so that the audience wont be distracted towards the footer. As its an normal conventions of a website which functions the same as the home page one, with the hyperlinks redirecting to correct pages.








Comments