Website Update 0.4

 11/03/22


For this current video page, I have only coded the navigation bar and added the video to see what it will look like and see the size of the video with its on the page. Then I made it more appeal for my demographic and keep it more towards my theme throughout the website which is mainly black and white. Then I started to do the footer first as it was easy and get it done out of the way so that I can focus turning the videos into a working playlist with its functions such as play, pause, full-screen, volume and share. The footer would the same as any other ones in this website with the same functions. When I had finish this footer, I moved on working to make the videos list into a playlist where users are able to interact with the website so that way it can keep them interest, and in general a better way to structure a videos when there are more than 2 videos on a page. Because I didn't really make these videos, I had to give credit to them and the way I did is to hyperlink a text with its original link so that they know where I got the video from. I wrote "source" so that the audience would know where the original videos came from and that I gave credit to the producer, also that it allows users to click it and watch more from it if they wanted to. After I sorted out the credits section, I have added in the full screen mode so that if the audience wanted to watch the video in full screen they would able to do so. I have also added some conventions of a video where it has the pause and un-pause button, the volume level where users can turn up the volume if they cant hear the sound or lower the volume because its too loud. Then the last thing I have added is the more option button (the 3 dots) where users can go and download the video  if they wanted to, or change the playback speed from the range 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2; from slow to fast. To make this page more interactive with its audience, I have added a feature called "picture in picture" where users can move the video any part of their screen, which allow them to browser other things while having the video somewhere in their screen which they can now multi-task they wanted to. 

Comments