NEA STATEMENT 2022

 My media products will be aimed at general audiences who are into super cars or into cars photographer, car videos. I want to appeal to both gender male and female demographic (mainly males) with a suitable content form the age 14-28. I want this product to act that its inspiriting and motivating others when they look at my products. For an example, the magazine will try bring new experiences and ideas that the audience of the age of 14-16 had never heard of those cars. As the magazine could aspirer audiences perspectives and opinions towards that certain car, as it respond to their values. As for the website it could help the audience with their values by given the information on the car models they see on that page. To get the resources I need to create this website and magazine is to use primary research such as taking photos, videos which therefore completing the requirements for brief 2. For the photos that’s going to be used, I would go to a car meet or even car dealership to get all the photos for the requirement of my brief 2.  

 For my website, the first page would be the home page, where I meet my requirements, such as having an original title and logo, a menu for the site (navigation bar) and other social media link and many more requirement. With the home page, I'm going to make 2 more pages like the gallery page for all the photos that’s been taking to be in with the information's along side it. The gallery page is going to be interactive where audiences can click to the left or right to scroll all the photos that been taken, and when you click on it a pop up will show along side with the car specifications. When creating these 3 pages, I'm leaning towards a more simplistic design where the audience understand what they are clicking at. All the pages would be hyperlinks that way it's easier to navigate towards something you want to see. The colour scheme for the website and its pages would basic standard colours (just as white background and black texts or black background with white texts) that way viewers can read the text clearer and not struggle while reading it. 

 


Comments