Magazine Double Page
This is my internal double pages where I double the width size of the page so that I can split it in half and do the double pages. First thing I did on this page is find the middle section of this page and once I found it, I marked it with a thin line to show that its a double page and its been separated. Then I started to do make a template for my image that I am going to place in later and since I don't want it to be basic standard image on a page, I started to design a frame that image is going to be inserted which gives it authentic look. After splitting the page in half and designing the image frame, I started importing the images I was going to use which are the side of the car and the front of the car. I first compare which image look nicer to have in the frame I created which turns out to be the front then I placed the other image on the top left with the capacity down to 50% because I didn't want the audience to focus too much on the image but in the information ins...
Comments
Post a Comment